masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

About this Blog

Painting miniatures - for some a hobby, for many a passion. 

Collecting, assembling, painting and playing with miniatures has been a constant companion for me for many years now. I got infected with this virus in 1991, when I studied at Regents College in London for a term. Knowing nothing of the hobby I stepped into a store called "Games Workshop". And that is how it all began. 

For this year I have decided to commit 100% to this hobby - full time. You can expect a LOT of cool content - so subscribing might not be the worst thing you could consider ;) 

In this blog I will take you along on my journey to becoming a very good painter. I may not reach the Olymp of the world´s elite painters, but I want to get as close as I can.

And you can follow me every step of the way. 

You will find hints, tips and tricks as well as event coverage and videos of the major miniature events all around the globe and much more in this blog. Starting today. 

More information about me, my hobby and how YOU can become a better painter, too, will be posted here on a daily basis. 

Come along, friend! miniature.net's blog is the place where we learn to be a better painter!


Figurenmalerei - für einige ein hobby, für andere Passion. 

Das Sammeln, Zusammenbauen, Malen und spielen von und mit Miniaturen ist ein Hobby, das mich nun schon seit vielen Jahren begleitet. Der Virus hat mich in England, wo ich 1991 für ein Semester am Regents College studierte, erwischt: Ich betrat einen Laden, der sich da "Games Workshop" nannte. Und das ist, wie alles begann...

Dieses Jahr werde ich 100% meiner Zeit diesem Hobby widmen - Vollzeit! Du kannst also eine Menge coolen Content erwarten - dem Blog zu folgen ist sicherlich nicht die schlechteste Idee ;) 

In diesem Blog werde ich Dich auf meiner Reise mitnehmen, ein sehr guter Figurenmaler zu werden. Ich werde wohl nicht in den Olymp der Weltelite aufsteigen, aber ich will so nahe rankommen, wie es geht. 

Und Du kannst ab heute jeden Schritt des Weges mit dabei sein. 

In diesem Blog findest Du Kniffe, Tipps und Tricks zu allem rund um die Miniaturenbemalung. Berichte und Videos von Miniatureveranstaltung in der ganzen Welt wirds hier auch geben.

Weitere Informationen über mich, mein Hobby und wie auch Du zum besseren Maler werden kannst wirst Du ab heute hier finden können. 

Komm also mit - masterminis.net ist der Ort "where we learn  learn to be a better painter!"

*Weil "You can say you to me" gilt, bleibe ich mal beim vertraulichen "Du". 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...