masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Games Day 2012 UK - Link Collection now working

Good morning! 

After some coma sleep I got the bad news via Facebook: My picasa weblinks did not work. Those of you who went straight to my picasa account were able to find them - just the links were dead. 

But now all is good. I guess, I was just too tired. Sorry!

Please find the working links here.

Guten morgen! 

Nach einigem Koma-Schlaf bekam ich auf Facebook die schlechte Nachricht: Die Picasa Weblinks funktionieren nicht. Die von euch, die direkt auf mein Picasa-Account gegangen sind, konnten sie zwar finden, aber die Links waren tot. 

Aber jetzt funktioniert alles :) Ich denke, ich war einfach zu müde... Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...