masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

It's SHOWTIME, baby!



It's SHOWTIME, baby! 


We plan to attend the following events in 2014: 


July 11-13: World Expo Stresa, Italy

September 6:  III. Vertigo Cup 2014, Banska Bystrica, Slovakia

September 20+21: Euromilitaire 2014, Folkestone, UK

October 12: Scale Model Challenge, Eindhoven, The Netherlands

October 18+19: Hussar 2014, Warsaw, Poland

November 7-9: Monte San Savino Show, Monte San Savino, Italy

Which ones are you going to? 

Did we miss anything? 


Just sayin': Early Beard Special & Stretch Goals only UNTIL JUNE 30th!!! 

SHARE & ENJOY

10 comments:

  1. I plan on going to -

    August 14-17: GenCon, Indianapolis, USA.

    After that I'll be too poor to go anywhere else ever again lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to go, too - but if I guy it would be my vacation this year :D

      Delete
  2. Euromilitaire could be on for me this year, as I can visit my relatives who live in Folkestone as well. Two birds one stone and this will gain approval from the Accountant who is always saying we should visit. Result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May come and see you guys at Scale Model Challenge in October. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome - we just booked a 'trade booth' for us. It's going to be interesting ;)

      Delete
    2. It is a smaller show compared to some of the others listed, but the last time I was there, it was quite fun to go around the various sections

      Delete
  4. I will go to the World Expo Stresa and Monte San Savino Show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top Consulting Firms In London · business consultants london McKinsey & Company · Bain & Company · Boston Consulting Group. Build, Accelerate, and Harvest the Value of your Company. Let us be part of your success story. We help organizations innovate, transform and lead.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...